food

Food is a universe full of combinations, textures, flavors, smells and sensations. Many sensations that can transport you to places or moments in your life through the memories generated by some specific meals, for example, in my case, the food that my grandmother prepares reminds me when I was little and used to eat with all my cousins at a small table apart of adults.

For me to choose a favorite food is quite complicated because there is a huge variety of foods that I like (being fat haha), but I think that the one that wins my heart (and stomach ) is mashed potatoes with butter fish. It is a very tasty and simple dish to prepare. Some ingredients to need to cook this dish:
Ingredients
  • for the mashed potatoes:
-potatoes
-milk
-salt
-Butter
  • For the fish

-fish
-butter
-pepper
-garlic
-salt
Procedure 
Cook the potatoes with water and a little salt until they are soft, then grind them with a little milk and butter. and now we have the pure potatoes.
Melt the butter in a pot with some pieces of garlic, then add the fish and add it with pepper and a little salt. And now it's just to enjoy

Comentarios

  1. I love butter fish<3 but i have never tried with mashed.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I have many childhood memories associated with food too

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I agree with you the food and the smells are very associated with the most powerful memories

    ResponderBorrar

  4. Love your description of food, it is incredible as it brings us nice memories!

    ResponderBorrar
  5. But what a good combination, it's a classic!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares