Hi guys, my name is Milenko Mitrovic, i`m 21 years old. I was born in Santiago, Chile on December 13th in 1996. I live in La Cisterna with my mom, dad and my little sister.

I studied at the Internado Nacional Barros Arana (INBA) and then i did my bachelor`s degree in the best campus of the Universidad de Chile, JGM a place full of surprises, where in the same day you can find small bands playing, exhibitions, protests and things like that, it also has a great variety of faculties. So, at the moment i`m studying dentistry.

In my free time I like to search  and listen to new kind of music, new rhythms, I always try to renew my playlist with new bands. One of my favorite hobbies is photography, I'm interested and it's fun to take photos, I feel it's a beautiful way to express art.

some pictures that i took





Comentarios

Entradas populares