technology

My favorite piece of technology in the actuality is the computer, because the computer is one of the best invention in the last decades, is versatile, can you do everythings from navigate in the internet,read books, papers, search information, listen musics, watch videos, play video games, make reports, anyway, to do whatever you want.
When i was seven years old i had my first computer, i was a very happy child with this, remember when i played computer games with my friends in my house until long hours of the night.

In the actuality i use the computer everyday or almost everyday, is a tool too useful for university life, it help me to study( and so many times procrastinate the study hehe).

What would my life be like without the computer? i think that my life it would be something different, a little more difficult  for searching information but not impossible, i believe can live without the computers.


Comentarios

  1. My first computer I had them at 11 years old and it was a big change for me and my sisters

    ResponderBorrar
  2. procastination in my problem with the computers, makes so difficult estudying

    ResponderBorrar
  3. i think the same, the computer has changed the way we live with others and our way of learning. Great post.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. The computer is so necessary to study (and to watch movies jeje)

    ResponderBorrar
  5. oh, me too believe that I can live without the computers.


    ResponderBorrar
  6. oh, me too believe that I can live without the computers.


    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares