Back to the past

  Year 2014, my last school year, it was a winter day in the morning, it had just finished raining. I remember taking this picture because I liked it a lot as you saw school every day in the morning. Specifically that day, that the floor was wet and reflected the lights of the playground and the teachers and students who walked there in the direction of their respective classes. It was a beautiful postcard (more than you can see in the photo jeje).




   This photo is important for me, because it makes me remember that great stage of my life. When I was younger and had a lot of free time, many meaningless conversations, every anecdote I lived in school, every prank we did with my friends, sometimes we did not enter classes to explore secret places of the school (it was a big enough school), in short where everything seemed simpler and full of emotions.
 

Comentarios

Entradas populares