My favorite subject this semester: "Simulation"

This semester I have three subjects:
- Psychosocial and Anthropological Bases of Health I
- Simulations for professional practice I
- Scientific and Clinical Bases for Diagnosis I

My favorite subjet this semester is "Simulations for professional practice I" because I can practice skills that I'm going to use in my future life as dentist. I can learn about treatments and diseases in the mouth. It's like being a dentist but without being yet.

This subject works with practical sessions four days a week, between 8 and 10.30am. I have to use a uniform o clinical suit, a clinical cap, gloves and masks.

The bad thing is a expensive subject, because i have to buy a lot of instrumental almost every week,
and the time that I use to shop them, is time that can't use for study the same subject, or another one.

Other consideration is that apart of the practicals, I have to study the theoretical information (that is a lot), so is like a double effort.

Despite all this bad reasons, is a interesting subject, and every practical I learn something different from the previous one.

Comentarios

  1. It really motivates me a lot to get to the simulation, I miss the practical UTE´s.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I love that have practices as well in his career, you should feel a lot of anxiety before completing them.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I think is very good that you have practical courses earlier in the program

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Simulation is really good, especially in the practical! Is the most related with work in clinic.

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Simulation although it is a bouquet that has cost me a lot, I enjoyed it jajajaj a relationship of love and hate.

    ResponderBorrar
  6. hello milenko, it's good that you like what you will later practice all your life.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares