This year has been too intense, full of emotions and situations in which I have been involved that in one way or another have marked me. Situations that have often made me question the meaning of life (so Deep hehe).

I believe that with in this year one of the good things that have happened to me or have done is to see live Gorillaz and Radiohead, two bands that I like a lot, I would say that they are among my favorite bands. Two quite different concerts in terms of musical style and the kind of catharsis that produced me.

 Another new experience that I have had is at an academic level, it is the first approach to practical work as a future dentist, where I have realized that it is quite stressful and at the same time rewarding.

It is stressful because one must meet a series of technical requirements in a certain time, the pressure of the teacher or when it is not a preparation or restoration and you must repeat and repeat until it is well according to the criteria of your teacher and on the other hand it is rewarding and you feel good when everything goes well for you during the practicals and that as you progress in the course you get closer to the reality of what to do odontological.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares